58 Day Fight for First Responders
September 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - November 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
On September 30th at Noon EST, Foundation 58 will kick-off the Inaugural 58 Day Fight for First Responders that will run until November 27, 2019 at Noon EST. This online fundraising campaign will fund our 58 Cares Grant Programs and each fundraiser will choose a first responder organization to benefit from these programs.
At registration, fundraisers will select a first responder organization to support. 58% of all funds raised by a fundraiser will be used to fund our 58 Cares Grant Programs for each chosen organization. The remaining 42% will be donated to the Gabriel A. Mhley Financial Assistance Program in support of first responders fighting cancer.
The Foundation 58 Team will work with all supported first responder organizations in December to determine which programs will be funded for each organization.
Individual fundraisers & donors can qualify for incentives based on amount raised or donated.
To register as a fundraiser, or for more information, please visit www.58cares.org/fight.
Thank you and we look forward to you joining our fight in support of first responders!